Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy 42nd Anniversary!
Here is Mom and Dad and their wedding party on their wedding day, May 9, 1964
Ain't she a beauty?!!!

And here's the happy couple 42 years later. So cute.....


Mom brought Dad some food for dinner but he had already eaten. She brought him some beautiful roses and a card. Dad was doing pretty good. He looked good too. I brought them a dessert to share and he scoped that out and wanted to eat that, and that he did! Mom got a little bit too!

Mom went to visit him today and she said he was OK but his coloring wasn't great. She said he looked kind of grey. And I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but Mom evidently misunderstood what someone told her and Dad is still on Hospice care, but he's not on acute care because his respiratory has improved. It's all a bit confusing, I'm not sure I understand it all. He does have the oxygen on now. He's still doing better, but he's not out of the woods, by any means.

3 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At May 26, 2006 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At May 26, 2006 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home