Saturday, April 29, 2006

Things are not looking great for Dad. They have moved him to another room but they are looking at moving him to Hospice. They had a talk with Mom today and there is really not a whole lot that they can do for Dad. His lungs and heart are working hard. He could have a surgery for his prostrate and heart, but he's too weak to survive it. It's not good news at all. They've tried to get him up to walk, but he's so weak. We've had to deal with the Dr. and nurse not wanting us to discuss any of this with him to them calling us today asking, so where are we moving him too? Huh? I mean geez, figure out what we're doing so we can deal with it. Got a really nice case manager that I spoke to today and she's trying to do the leg work for Mom. He may be moved to a Hospice in San Gabriel, it's suppose to be a nice place. But we're all I think having a hard time dealing with this news. It just keeps getting worse.

I think I will see if I can reschedule my exam, I just can't concentrate on it.

And if you get this blog notice twice, I apologize, I'm working out the kinks on the blog email group.

Continue praying please.

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At May 26, 2006 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home