Thursday, April 13, 2006

I found a computer at the hotel where i'm taking my prep class so I can give you a quick update on Dad. He seems to be doing well. He's doing physical therapy and getting stronger. They took out the catheter but then found that he has a bladder infection and so they had to reinsert the catheter. And they are giving him antibiotics for 7 days by IV. He's not thrilled about it but like he told me, at least now they have a plan. We're hoping he'll be able to come home after the antibiotics but we shall see. No Easter celebration with Dad, bummer.

Mom has been going to see him and my brother this week since i have this class and have to study 4 hours a night (or am suppose to) to prepare for my State test next week. I got to talk to Dad last night on the phone but won't see him until Sunday afternoon I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home