Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I just heard that Dad is being transferred to a convalescent hospital this afternoon. Mom and I were both there last night to see him. He was the same. He's very weak. He is talking, but not the same. He's having a hard time finding the words sometimes. He's upset, you can tell. I asked him if he ate lunch, he said, ya, but i couldn't feed myself. He hates that. He told me that a physical therapist came in and worked with him. He stood, but he did not walk. The nurse bathed him shortly after i got there, i went to the chapel to pray. Then Mom fed him his dinner. He was pretty hungry.

He mentioned that Mr. & Mrs. C came to visit him yesterday, he liked that. We're going to have Ricardo the Eucharistic minister give him communion Sunday, but now that he's being moved, i'm not sure they will go that far.

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home