Friday, April 28, 2006

Mom and I went to dinner tonight, it was nice. We needed to sit and talk. Mom had a call from the hospital about Dad and his care. The prognosis is not great. He could need a surgery for his prostrate and his heart, but he can't take a surgery. There's something going on with his heart and lungs and it's probably not going to improve. They are talking about Hospice care, which upsets my mother because we are having to look at the reality of losing him. I can't talk about it anymore. Saw him tonight and he seemed a little better, they moved him to another room but we're not sure why. His Dr. and nurse do not want Hospice to speak to him yet, but again we're not sure why. It's day by day, it's scary. He was able to eat tonight, he seems a little disoriented, he told mom he woke up this morning and had no idea where he was. He wanted mom and I to go to dinner to night on him. He's very concerned about Mom and how it's affecting her, it's very sweet.

We'll go pick up Gary tomorrow and take him to visit Dad soemtime but I'm having to really buckle down and study, Dad understands.

Pray for miracles...

Oh, I set up this distribution group and I would apreciate it if you would email me at mitchypoo777@yahoo.com and let me know if you got this post, I need to make sure it works.

Thanks, hugs, and have a great Weekend!!

1 Comments:

At April 29, 2006 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all- So sorry to hear that things are not going so well. We've been praying for you all and will continue to do so. I can't even imagine what you guys are going through right now...the blogs are great, but emailing is just not the same as being there. We would give anything to be able to be right there with you to give you hugs and sugars! Denni,Annie,Mitch and Gary continue being strong and with the help of prayers may the Lord bless your family in miraculous ways. We love you all dearly and miss you very much! All our Love, Brandy Nikolai-Danielson and family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home