Thursday, May 04, 2006

Last night I had an appointment so I went to see Dad after that around 7:15 and he was sound asleep, his breathing was good, he didn't have oxygen on. He looked really peaceful. I went to talk to the nurse and she said he had a good day, he's very quiet, he doesn't complain, he ate 100% yesterday, and ate by himself. I went and checked on him again and he was asleep so I left. When I got home Mom said that she left right before I got there and he was doing better. He was more talkative, more responsive and she thought he was doing good. Dad told her our neighbors Mr. & Mrs. C came to visit him yesterday, so he remembered that.

3 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At May 26, 2006 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At May 26, 2006 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home