Monday, May 15, 2006

Dad will have a Rosary this Wednesday at 7 p.m. at St. Benedict's Catholic Church. The Mass will be Thursday at 9 a.m. at St. Benedict's Church and the burial to follow at Rose Hills Cemetary in Whittier and a Reception to follow at our house. Arrangements are thru Risher Mortuary in Montebello.

I'm having trouble posting, so I'm hoping this works with the details. More info to follow later. But we're doing OK, we have Gary home now, we told him this afternoon and he was quite shocked but he's doing well. We're hanging in there and it's in large part to great friends and family like ya'll.

We're having family come out from Minnesota, Mom's 2 sisters, maybe a cousin and maybe another Auntie and a dear family friend if possible. We never expected that so it's so wonderful to us that they want to be here. We are blessed.

3 Comments:

At May 15, 2006 11:29 PM, Blogger Cindy Wilhite said...

Hi Baby, Again, if you need anything at all, just call, even if it's the middle of the night and you just need to talk. I will be at work tomorrow (have my cell w/me), then off Wed./Thurs. Love to all of you, Cindy

 
At May 16, 2006 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michele, it's Margie B. from over at 3FC. Much love and prayers coming to you and your family during this very difficult time. Remember that your Dad is at the place that we all hope to attain when this life ends. . .
hugs and prayers, Margie

 
At May 26, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Fibreaddict said...

I am so sorry about your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. We don't know each other but I am an avid reader of yours. My email is always open!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home